Licensing Services (all prices listed below are per state)
** Please call for Corporate Discount **
|Physician Licensing Services||$600.00|
|3 or More States Ordered at Once (Physicians)||$550.00|
|Delaware Medical Licensure (MD/DO)||$700.00|
|Illinois Medical Licensure (MD/DO)||$700.00|
|Resident Physician Licensure||$500.00|
|Physician Assistant Licensure||$525.00|
|License Maintenance / Auto-Renewal Service(MD/DO/PA)||$150.00|
|FCVS Profile Setup||$125.00|
|Telemedicine Licensing Service||Call or Email for Information|
|Dental Assistant Licensure||$75.00|
|License Maintenance / Auto-Renewal Service(DDS/DA)||$150.00|
|Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure (when purchased with RN licensure)||$100.00|
|Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure (when purchased individually)||$250.00|
|License Maintenance / Auto-Renewal Service(RN/NP)||$100.00|
Physical Therapist Licensure:
|Physical Therapist Licensure||$175.00|
|Physical Therapist Assistant Licensure||$175.00|
|License Maintenance / Auto-Renewal Service(PT/PTA)||$100.00|
Nutritionists and Dietician Licensure:
|Registered Dietician Licensure||$150.00|
|Registered Dietician Nutritionist||$150.00|
|License Maintenance / Auto-Renewal Service(RD/RDN)||$100.00|
- Document Storage
- Hospital Credentialing
- Completion Services
- DEA Registration
- Prescriptive Authority Registration
- State Board Profile Updates
Contact us today for a quote on these and many more services we offer!
Licensing services include but are not limited to the following:
- Initial consultation via email or phone conference
- Research of all professional history
- Completion of state board application(s)
- Credentialing: (varies from state to state)
- Professional School transcripts
- Exam transcripts
- Hospital Staff evaluations
- AMA or AOA profiles
- Federation Queries
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Postgraduate training evaluations
- Reference letters
- Completion of NPDB/HIPDB Queries
- Malpractice claims history reports
- Aggressive and constant follow up with all Credentialing sources to ensure requests are being facilitated in a timely manner.
- Continual contact with medical boards, providing consistent and up to date information.
- Bi-Weekly progress reports on your application status.
Nationwide Medical Licensing® maintains digital copies of all your important documents, transcripts, certificates, diplomas, CME certificates and verifications. NML will act as a central depository for you. Now all of your important documents will be only an email away!
NML will complete your FCVS application along side any board application or by itself. There are a handful of states that require FCVS such as South Carolina, Louisiana and New Hampshire. (Please go to our requirements page for a complete listing of states). If you already have a FCVS profile established, a subsequent application can be requested on your behalf.
**Disclaimer : Nationwide Medical Licensing®., is not a law firm. Owners and staff are non-attorneys. We will assist US and internationally trained medical professionals in administrative document preparation and processing of medical applications/credentialing forms. We do not give legal advice.**
Need more information?